The R-VS 3000 Rheometer volumetric sample cutter
is designed for the fast, safe and easy preparation of Rheometer test samples, significantly reducing operational variability and increasing test result reproducibility.
The cutter features a rugged double-acting pneumatic system, ensuring a constant, user-defined specimen volume. The operator needs just to push both control buttons simultaneously to start the cutting sequence. First, the material is compressed to the required sample volume by a compression piston from the top, then after a set compression time the sample is cut automatically by the high force cutting system from the bottom.
Key features and advantages of the
R-VS 3000 sample cutter
- Free, open 270° cutting area for easy accessibility
- Longer lifetime of the knife due to compression piston / sliding knife design
- No consumables / cutting plates needed > no possibility of material contamination
- Easy and simple to operate > just keep the 2 pushbuttons pressed for the duration of the cutting sequence
- The R-VS 3000 uses only compressed air and is equipped with a two-handed safety