Oil- and Waterbaths for immersion ageing
Oil- and waterbaths are unparalled in terms of precision, safety and comfort and perfectly suited for professional heat and immersion ageing of natural or synthetic rubber, silicones and other elastomers
A corrosion resistance, textured stainless steel exterior and interior allows easy maintenance and cleaning – for operator safety every MonTech Oil- and Waterbath is fitted with a dual overtemperature protection as well as safety cover. MonTech thermostatic bath feature a resolution of 0.1°C, superior thermal accuracy as well as an integrated timer.
All units can be equipped with according the customers’ specific requirements and testing standards with a variety of optional concentric ring sample covers, tube racks and specimen holders.
Key features of MonTech thermostatic baths include:
- Available in 6 different sizes according to specific testing needs
- Easy to use with single button control
- Variety of more than 150 different types of sample holders available
- Ageing can be performed simultaneously e.g. ASTM D471 and D865
- Cross-contamination is eliminated due to individual sample compartments
- Improved heat transfer compared to block ovens
- High watt density heaters for longer service life and performance
- Optional level control and Peltier cooling system available (WB 3000 only)