OB 3000 & WB 3000
Oil- and waterbaths are unparalleled in terms of precision, safety and comfort and perfectly suited for professional heat and immersion ageing of natural or synthetic rubber, silicones and other elastomers. The units - based on Memmert ONE series - are adapted by MonTech with specific adjustments, fixtures, sample holders and calibrations to meet the specific requirements for the rubber industry.
OB 3000 & WB 3000
Oil- and Waterbaths for immersion ageing
Oil- and waterbaths are unparalled in terms of precision, safety and comfort and perfectly suited for professional heat and immersion ageing of natural or synthetic rubber, silicones and other elastomers
A corrosion resistance, textured stainless steel exterior and interior allows easy maintenance and cleaning – for operator safety every MonTech Oil- and Waterbath is fitted with a dual overtemperature protection as well as safety cover. MonTech thermostatic bath feature a resolution of 0.1°C, superior thermal accuracy as well as an integrated timer.
All units can be equipped with according the customers’ specific requirements and testing standards with a variety of optional concentric ring sample covers, tube racks and specimen holders.
Key features of MonTech thermostatic baths include:
- Available in 6 different sizes according to specific testing needs
- Easy to use with single button control
- Variety of more than 150 different types of sample holders available
- Ageing can be performed simultaneously e.g. ASTM D471 and D865
- Cross-contamination is eliminated due to individual sample compartments
- Improved heat transfer compared to block ovens
- High watt density heaters for longer service life and performance
- Optional level control and Peltier cooling system available (WB 3000 only)
Specific Standard and Application Search
With our intelligent application and standard search you can find products for applications and DIN, ISO, ASTM, BS, AFNOR, JIS and TGL standards in a few seconds.